Status Certificate Request Form
- As per the Condominium Act, 1998 we have 10 days to produce the status certificate upon receipt of payment. This form constitutes a request for a status certificate only. The 10 day period to provide the status certificate starts when payment is received, not when the request is submitted.
- A status certificate will not be released until payment is provided.
- The fee for a status certificate is $100.00; or $150.00 if you wish a rush status certificate - which you will receive within 2 days of receiving payment. To order a status certificate with a rush delivery please click the "Rush Request" box below . PLEASE NOTE THAT THE RUSH SERVICE WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FROM FEB.15-MARCH 5.
- When you have successfully submitted the status certificate request, almost immediately you will receive an email advising you that we have received your request. You must respond to this email by clicking "CONFIRM". Please be sure to check your Junk or Spam folder as this confirmation email may go there. The email then directs you to choose a payment method - you may pay with a PayPal Account, OR scroll to choose a CREDIT CARD OPTION, or you may close the email and choose to pay by cash or cheque.
- CASH or CHEQUE PAYMENTS - can be made in person at our office. We cannot process debit or credit payments in person at our office. Cheques are to be made payable to Inspirah Property Management. Cheque payments may also be mailed, however the 10 day period to provide the status certificate starts when we receive the payment in the mail not when it was mailed. (ADDRESS: Unit 6A - 449 Laird Road, Guelph ON, N1G 4W1. HOURS: Mon.-Thurs. 9-4, Fri. 9-1).
- ON-LINE PAYMENTS by CREDIT CARD - can be made through PayPal. There will be a convenience fee charged by PayPal for this type of payment in addition to the cost of the status certificate. (A PayPal account is NOT required).
- ON-LINE PAYMENTS by PAYPAL ACCOUNT - There will be a convenience fee charged by PayPal for this type of payment in addition to the cost of the status certificate. (There is a 3 day holding period before a Paypal Account payment is processed. The 10 day period to provide the status certificate starts when payment is received, not when the request is submitted.)
- TO RECEIVE THE STATUS CERTIFICATE - Once payment has been received and when the status certificate has been completed, you will receive an email. Click "Download Certificate". Then, you will need to click on 2 LINKS. One is the link for you to download a PDF file of the status certificate itself. The other is the link to download a zipped file which contains the status certificate package. The status certificate package contains all of the status certificate attachments as well as a new owner package.
- Please know that as the requester of the status certificate it is your responsibility to ADVISE US OF ANY CHANGES to the closing date and purchaser's name. We will adjust the payment of condominium fees based on the information YOU have provided.
How to Complete this Form
All boxes must be completed in order for the request to submit.
When you have successfully submitted the status certificate request, almost immediately you will receive an email advising you that we have received your status certificate request. YOU MUST RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL BY CLICKING "CONFIRM". For us to proceed further we must then receive your payment. Payment instructions are above.
PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY IF ANY INFORMATION YOU SUPPLY ON THIS REQUEST SHOULD CHANGE, most especially the PURCHASER'S NAME and CLOSING DATE , as the information on this form will be used to set up the billing of condominium fee payments.