Status Certificate Request Form
- As per the Condominium Act, 1998 we have 10 days to produce the status certificate upon receipt of payment. This form constitutes a request for a status certificate only. The 10 day period to provide the status certificate starts when payment is received, not when the request is submitted.
- A status certificate will not be released until payment is provided.
- The fee for a status certificate is $100.00; or $150.00 if you wish a rush status certificate- which you will receive within 2 days of receiving payment. To order a status certificate with a rush delivery please click the "Rush Request" box below.
- Cash or cheque payments can be made in person at our office at Unit 6A - 449 Laird Road, Guelph ON, N1G 4W1. Cheques are to be made payable to Inspirah Property Management. Cheque payments may also be mailed, however the 10 day period to provide the status certificate starts when we receive the payment in the mail not when it was mailed.
- On-line payments can be made through PayPal. There will be a convenience fee charged by PayPal for this type of payment in addition to the cost of the status certificate.
- Once payment has been received and the status certificate has been completed, you will receive an email. Click "Download Certificate". Then, you will need to click on 2 links. One is the link for you to download the status certificate itself, which is a PDF file. The other is link to download a zipped file which contains the status certificate package. The status certificate package contains all of the status certificate attachments as well as a new owner package.
- Please be advised that as the requester of the status certificate it is
YOUR responsibility to advise us of any changes to the closing date and purchaser's name. We will adjust the payment of condominium fees based on the information YOU have provided.
How to Complete this Form
All boxes must be completed in order for the request to submit.
If you do not know the name of the purchaser or solicitor enter "Unknown". Please do not make up a fictitious name. If there are two purchasers enter only one name.
If you are requesting a status certificate in anticipation of a sale, enter "Ordering In Advance" in the purchaser's name as well as the solicitor's name.
If you are requesting a status certificate for a mortgage re-financing, enter "Re-finance" in the purchaser's name as well as the solicitor's name.
If you do not have the firm closing date enter January 1, 2001. If you do not have a phone number, enter 0's, as numbers must be entered in these fields.
If you have successfully completed the status certificate request, you will receive almost immediately an email advising you that we have received your status certificate request. YOU MUST RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL BY CLICKING "CONFIRM". For us to proceed further we must then receive your payment. Payment instructions are above.
If any of the information on this request should change, most especially the purchaser's name and closing date, please contact us immediately as the information on this form will be used as billing dates for condominium fee payments.